Our workshop provides services to clients for the manufacturing, repair, modernization, and conversion of scale models of railways.

We also specialize in professionally crafting architectural models of any complexity, covering the full spectrum of work from design to commissioning. A distinctive feature of our workshop is the fabrication of complex mechanisms, electrical solutions, and programming for the operation of automotive, railway, and other mechanisms used in the models.

We produce a range of exclusive handcrafted products for models, including models of rolling stock for the Ukrainian railway, narrow-gauge railway models, engineering elements (traffic lights, semaphores, level crossings, road signs, signal lighting, etc.), and modeling accessories (pantographs, the production of photo-etched and decal parts to order).

Terms and Conditions:

1. We accept orders only with a detailed technical assignment.

A technical assignment is a complete, detailed description of the work to be performed on the scale model to achieve the desired result.

In the case of work on modernization/conversion/repainting/revamping of rolling stock models, you should provide us with as many photos as possible of the desired result. We also offer you the service of creating a technical assignment on your behalf. We will select photos of existing rolling stock from available photo catalogs, coordinate all the details with you, and formulate a commercial proposal.

After reviewing the technical assignment, we calculate and send you a commercial proposal.

2. Orders are accepted for processing only with an advance payment.

70% of the total amount stated in the commercial proposal. The remaining 30% is payable upon completion of the order.

3. The completion times for orders vary from 10 days to 2-3 months from the date of acceptance, depending on their complexity (excluding delivery). Completion times are calculated individually and announced at the time of sending the commercial proposal.

For consultation, please contact us at +38 (068) 325 88 88 or via email at sales@miniland.in.ua